NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Pattern finished

I guess I am in the mood for Annie's lately. I finished up this Annie yesterday. She is about 25" tall. I still like the chicken theme as you can tell. She is available on the side bar if you are interested in the pattern. I have been playing with feed sacks lately and in this pattern the feed sack panel is included with the pattern. So you will be seeing several Annie's coming up with their feed sack aprons that I am working on.


I bought some paper mache' eggs, painted and stained them and used them for the pattern above and had several left over and put them in an old scoop. I made the chicken tag to go with the scoop. I have the tag pattern down below in the pattern share box if you are interested in it.. Just scroll all the way down to the box.

I am hoping to get some sewing done this weekend, hubby is on night shift, so I have the evenings free. I spent last night reading on my kindle. Reading keeps my mind occupied so I don't dwell on negative things so much. I did catch the new Spartacus. I love that show. So now waiting for the rest of my shows to start back. I don't like a lot of the televisions shows on anymore, so really get anxious for the few I do watch to start again.

Samantha will be releasing a new pattern this weekend also, So please watch for it. Take care and hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You are the best at making Raggedies. They are sort of your 'trademark' to me. I'll write
    myself a note to visit Sami later.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly creative and can take anything and make it fabulous!! Love this with the farm fresh eggs!! Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love your Annies!!!!!! denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's adorable!she looks likea nice fatty baby! lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete