NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Pattern and Snowpal epattern available


I have added the Free Annie on a bobbin pattern to the pattern share box all the way at the bottom of the page.  I have a few bobbins left and wanted to make something super simple and this was it. Hope you all like it.  The Snowpal pattern is now ready as an e-pattern.  Look on the side bar for the link for paypal.

Spent some of the day down at my dad's old house painting with Samantha.  She is finishing up painting her room, a lavender color.  Luckily for me, one of the guys she worked with volunteered to help her finish painting and I was able to quit and come home.  Painting is not one of the things I like to do. It seems odd not have her dog here, when she is down there. She takes Hurley with her, the strangest thing is, we have the pool table covered with heavy quilts right now, until we get a cover.  The dog evidently thinks it is a bed, because she jumps up on it and tries to sleep.  All we can figure is that since she sleeps with Samantha at night she must think it a bed. I think my husband is even going to miss that dog.  I took the dogs out this morning and all 3 were running to their spot, and Hurley accidently knocked the deaf and half blind dog into our inground pool. Luckily the steps were where she went in, but that water is cold. She didn't seem to mind it too much, she just got out and started running around.  But 3 dogs are too many for this little house.

Been trying to decide which shows to try to apply to this year.  I guess I will be going to War Eagle, the both of the Christmas made in the South, but would like to try a new one this year.  It is so hard to know which shows are worth the travel time and expense.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free pattern. I love Annies, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Annie on a bobbin pattern. This is so cute and a perfect cupboard tuck. I will be thinking of you this weekend...I know it will be hard on you when Samantha moves, but you are strong and you will do fine! Hang in there!! Take Care and God Bless! Donna, gmills4@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute!! Thank you for the free pattern! I love Annies and I have an itch to start sewing again. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift, thank you Sandy! I just love her!! You are a very generous person, can't wait to make her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I just discovered all your free patterns!! You are a sweetheart! Thanks so much for sharing your talent like that! If I ever finish one of your projects, I will definitely send some friends your way. You have some cute, cute things. Love the Annie's.. I collect Raggedy Ann and Andy's.

    I've never been to War Eagle, but only live about 1.5 hours away. If you will be there, then I will definitely be going this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy,
    I know the feeling about deciding on which shows to do this year...I'm trying to figure out which ones that I want to do and which ones to let go of.
    Thanks for the Annie pattern. I have a friend that collects raggedy ann dolls...think that I'm going to make this one for her birthday this year.

    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern. Wanted to let you know I got my giveaway package yesterday and absolutely love everything in it!! Thank you so much! I will be posting about it on my blog this evening so be sure to check it out if you get a chance!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Annie is adorable! Thanks for the pattern, it is so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy you are such a sweetie to share with us ! Love the pattern and I have some old bobbins I could use. Thank you.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy, you are such a sweet sweet lady. I wish many blessings on you! I just love the Annie pattern! Thank goodness your daughter is so close. Everything will be fine.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy, thank you so much for the free Annie on bobbin pattern. I would like to see you do a tutorial on stuffing. The dolls I stuff are lumpy and bumpy and I just can't seem to master it so it it smooth. Also, the neck wants to wobble - how can this be prevented.
    Maxi

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the free pattern. i collect annies and i love your patterns! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy, thank you so much for the free Annie on a bobbin pattern. It is so cute and I can't wait to make her for my sister. I am new to your site and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandy....thanks for the cute annie freebie!!!! While your daughter is moving away from you, I just found out that my parents tenant that lives in the other half of their house is moving. So I'll be actually moving basically back to them....although I'm only 3 house away right now. Not like I went that far to begin with! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the adorable free pattern. She is so cute!! I can't wait to make her. Bless you, Kim

    ReplyDelete