NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Crafts to share

Well, been busy trying to get restocked. I made these from my #400 Wynter Snowman, they are large, so I shrunk the pattern down and got a few of the smaller ones made. Really like the way each one has a different personality,just by the angle of the nose.



I managed to get 5 more of the #405 Saint Nicholas finished, luckily these are so easy to put together. On these, I used dark red flannel and an old cutter quilt to make the bags.



More Santa heads, I used a fleece for the hats, instead of an old quilt. I have a couple of large sleds, I am going to enlarge the pattern, so the Santa heads fit the sled.



Here is a picture of the dolls , I purchased at the show last week from Lee Ann Hinson. She can be contacted at 813-634-9643 if you are interested in any of her dolls.



Last year after Christmas, I found some marked down red stockings and been trying to figure out what to make with them. Today, I printed the poem, Twas the Night before Christmas, on some stained onsaburg, then stitched them to the front of the stockings. These were really simple to get done. I have added the poem I used in the share box if you are interested.
Well thats all for today, back to work.



7 comments:

  1. Snowmen, Santa and Stockings .....ohhhh my. Its begining to look alot like Christmas !!! I'm soo excited for the holidays this year and seeing your creations just makes me feel even more Christmasy. Awesome santas and I just love those snowmen! Great idea on the stockings too. Thanks soooo much for makin' me even more excited for the holidays =)
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on all of your super creative projects. Your blog is the best. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy...love your projects. I just pulled out my patterns and plan to make Wynter and several other patters of yours for my upcoming show. I sold out on everything I made from your patterns last year! I just wish I could get as much done as you do in one day! I am starting to get those "not enough made" jitters already!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote in Italian before.
    sono tutte bellissime le cose che fai sei veramente brava.
    The things that you make are wonderful, you are so good, yourìre an ispiration!
    silvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Santas could go on an old chair. I put your snowman head (not the one pictures, but the other rounder one) on an old chair, added some grennery and red berries. I also put an electric candle on the base of the chair. Wow I sold 4 of them that way.

    After some dumpster diving I also want to put them on an old 4 pained window! The Santa could go there too.

    ReplyDelete