Well, my daughter has been working on some stitchery's this past week for me, she got them stitched up for me, so I stained them and made them into small pillows. She took over doing the stitcheries for me a long time ago. She does a much neater job than I do, plus she gets paid for each one she does. It saves me time. These turned out nice, she did some snowmen, Santas, and angel.
I managed to get a new Santa head pattern done today. This one is called A Letter To Santa. The Santa head is approx. 10" high and 8" wide, then I placed the head on a sturdy wood bobbin. I made a little to Santa, that was embroidered and attached to the bottom of the bobbin. The Santa's hat has a little mouse running across it. This is a quick pattern to do .
Next, I made 14 of the Lil' St. Nicks from my Christmas Santa's patterns. These are made on clothespins. I plan on having a tree done with these, this year at my shows. These are really easy to make.
I am working on some of my elf head wreaths, hope to have them finished tomorrow to share with you. Happy crafting.