NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Samantha's New WEBSITE

Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally posting again

Finally got some more dolls finished, haven't been feeling well and I didn't sew for a few days. Only about 2 1/2 weeks till show time. where does the time go? We still have to make a reservation for a room to stay in. Hubby is going down with us to help set up and probably stay until about midday to help out. I will get to walk around and shop, while he stays in the booth with Samantha.

Carmen's show is coming up in a week and half. I hope to get up and see her booth and visit for a few hours.

This is a pattern called Miz button from Chestnut Junction. Love the button card.

I finished 3 of Annie's Chicken. This has been a good selling pattern for me. I found the rooster tags on ebay.
I made up 3 of my Sadie dolls, I used beeswax holder and tea lights with this doll.

Well, tonight hubby is working, going to try to get a few more dolls traced out and stitched up. I love having evenings to myself and nobody around except the dog and cat. I hope to get several things done tonight, so I guess I had best get to it.

8 comments:

  1. You have been very busy making all those cute dolls! Hoping you get much accomplished tonight, I know I enjoy my quiet time when everyone is bed to get my stuff done :) Have a wonderful evening,
    hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you haven't been feeling well,the Annies are adorable as always, I know you will have a a fantastic show!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sandy:
    I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Please take care of yourself. Your show will be a huge
    success for you and Samantha. You both have such wonderful products and your sewing is perfect.
    The dolls are going to be a huge hit. The Miz Buttons doll is my favorite.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better.Loving the Miz Button and Sadie.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Sandy~
    you sure have been a busy gal and I'm sure your craft show followers are looking forward to you being there! Hope the show's a sell out too.
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers; maybe after the show you will be able to get some rest and feel better. hugz to ya~
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dolls are sooo sweet! The Raggedy Ann with the Feedsack Apron is my favorite. I'm sure your craft show will be a success with these adorable dollies. Take lots of pictures to share... I love seeing the craft show pictures...it's such a treat.

    Best Wishes Ahead
    Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing! Your work is so high quality and you make so much. Good luck at the show and have fun ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you posting Sandy. My, you have a busy time ahead of you! I hope you've been able to get some R & R in there with all that working. Best wishes on the show, sit back and enjoy it~

    ReplyDelete