NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Mice finished today

I have a lot of half finished projects yet to get done. I finished these mice up yesterday. I had some paddle candle holders and the little mice worked great on them. I have been going through all my bags and boxes looking for last minute things to finish up.

Right now, I have about 20 feed sacks that I stuffing with sawdust. I am doing it in the kitchen, I always make a mess when doing this. I needed a reason to vacuum, so here it is.

Remember to sign up for Samantha's Giveaway of tarts and Roomsprays and her card swap. We need more people for the card swap, so please sign up. We want to hear from all of our blogger friends.
sign up here for the giveaway: http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway.html

sign up here for the card swap: http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-card.html I found some of these little trees, just trying to figure out what to put with them. I love them, they are about 15" tall. I am thinking some kind of snowman attached.

Samantha has just posted a quick and fun idea on her blog, check it out at:
Linkhttp://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/

Well, better some thing ready so I sit in front of the TV and watch Dexter, The Walking Dead and Homeland.

7 comments:

  1. Those are just the cutest, Sandy!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little mice candle paddles are ADORABLE!!! And I'm loving those trees already - can't wait to see how you finish them up....Have a great week ahead!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your mice, Sandy. So adorable. Can't wait to see what you do with the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the mice, what a great idea you had. Can't wait to see what other creative ideas you have. Have a great week. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. mice seems to be everywhere these days, maybe I should download one of your mouse patterns, 3 & 1/2 days, surely there's time for mice, right??? LOL LOl everything looks great!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi omg I love those mice. Are you selling them online? I know you are doing a show but I live to far away. Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete