NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Monday, July 26, 2010

Becky visit, things I have working on and Samantha's new blog


I spent Sunday with my Daughter, she is going to start making and sewing things and advertise in the Country Sampler magazine in the Christmas issue. I had been wanting her to start sewing and love doing it and it seems, like it has finally happened. She has started a blog, please stop by and join her blog and leave her a comment, to encourage her to help keep her going. She would really appreciate it.  Check out her blog at: http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/. It seems like all the older crafters are leaving and it is nice to know that we can pass on our loving of sewing to the younger generation. I twas great spending the day with her and the grand dogs and her boyfriend also came with her.  It was nice having a house full again.

I see you Becky.  Becky came to see me this past weekend and brought some of the projects she has been working on.  First she made this pillowcase with the doggie prints, this is a gift for someone she knows.  she makes all her gifts, all quilted or sewn items.  She does a great job.

See how big it is, she could almost make a dress out of it. She made one for my daughter out of gator fabric, not too long ago. Samantha loved it.



Next she made a placemat set out gator fabric. She is going to sell alot of these.


I made these little heads on some old bobbins, I had laying around, quick and easy to do.

Next I made another pattern by Drakestone Primitives.

Well, started working on those candy canes, will have them finished tomorrow and post the pictures and instructions for them. I am planning on making some green with a grinch poem this year to see how they go.


Last I got made a few of these dolls from Carmens patterns, Old Colonial Blessings. I just love her. I have the pattern on my site selling them for her, or you can visit her site to order the pattern. http://www.theoldefarmhouseroad.com/

Well check back tomorrow for the candy cane pattern and some other things I am finishing up.
Don't foret to check out my daughter's blog at: http://www.samanthasaccessories.com/
Well, started working on those candy canes, will have them finished tomorrow and post the pictures and instructions for them. I am planning on making some green with a grinch poem this year to see how they go



I will adding some new patterns by Polka dot pig and Homespun kisses and Calico hugs this week, so check back for an update.

1 comment:

  1. Preston loved his pillowcase, at least I think he did! And yep, you're right about the Gator placemats! My dentist has already ordered a set of 6 from me this morning!! Yippee!! It was really great seeing you this weekend and I love that pattern with the Bonnet heads on the bobbins!! We're hoping that we'll be able to come back in a few weeks and will see you then.

    ReplyDelete