NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Monday, July 19, 2010

Another pattern for the Holidays


Well, I was sorting through some crafting stuff and found a bunch of bobbins. I am still trying to use up a bunch of stuff I have laying around.  So made up some Holiday bobbins. The bobbins I use are about 10" long and perfect for this pattern.  So if you are interested in this pattern, just click on the sidebar to purchase. Special price on my blog only for this pattern. Just $5.00.


I will soon be carrying some patterns by Homespun Hugs and Calico kisses and by the Wooden Nail. They have some awesome patterns. I am planning on making up some of my favorites to share with you.

I will be working my new display this month.  I want to start a picturetrail with booth pictures, so if you want send me your booth pics and shows you do and I will include on the picturetrail, if I get enough pics. Would love to share all of your booth pictures with our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment