NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Friday, April 30, 2010

Working on Snowmen, and what's new on my website


I have been busy working on snowmen, these are a pattern by Sweet Meadows farms.  I'm still not sure I like doing the round head, my heads don't turn out as rounded as they should be, even cut the piece bigger. Well, I guess I need to practice more, but I do love this pattern. I had some sleds I had bought at the dollar store last year and they were perfect for putting in their hands.  I have a few more bodies cut out and will try to stitch them up tomorrow.

Well, I got accepted in another show this year.  This one is called A Great Day in the Country, it is in Orlando, Fl.  My other best friend Becky, has been trying to get me to do a show down there, she lives there, for a few years now. So I sent in my application and was accepted.  I love one day shows, suppposedly it is a good show. It is Nov. 13th. I will post more about it later on, it is at the big high school and has over 300 booths.

I finally got my website updated, I have added a few patterns from Polka dot primitives she used to Raggedy Kids, here is one of her patterns that I have on my website;


I also added a few of favorites from Carmens pattern line The Olde Farmhouse Road, here is one my favorites:  The Olde Grey Goose.


So just click on the buttons on my website that have their name listed and see what I have listed from them. I will be adding more later on.  I also have all  prim cards on the site now, under prim cards. Here is a sampling of the cards I have available.



So please check them out, and hope to adding more goodies soon to my website.
I will hopefully be posting more pics this weekend of the bears I have been making and Elve's.

10 comments:

  1. Love your snowmen Sandy! Going to check out your website!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, one day shows are great. let me know where in Orlando. I use to live down there. I'd like to go to a different show and look around.
    Love your snowmen you made.
    Huggs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy .... your snowmen turned out magnificent! Their eyes drew me in immediately
    ! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yor snowmen are too cute!! can't wait for the orlando show. it's closer to bartow than macintosh. denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. your snowmen are too cute!!can't wait for the orlando show.it's closer to bartow than macintosh. denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. snowmen already? & 4 at that LOL girl you're putting me to shame LOL I know you will do well in FL. the snowmen are fantasic!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These snowmen are great, which of the Sweet Meadows pattern is that. I went and looked and just couldn't figure out which one was which. Wished I lived in Florida, I would be the first in line for your shows. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowmen look great! You might want to try and cut your pattern pieces on the bias line. Works for me. Have a great day.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry I meant to say your head pattern pieces only.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your snowmen are prim adorable even though you think they have funny looking heads. They are very cute!

    Congrats on your new show!

    ReplyDelete