NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Monday, December 7, 2009

more leftovers


sorry this bear is sold.
I have a little bear left, i found another whole crate of items at my dad's I thought I had already sold, Never could find them.  This little bear is 10.00 plus 5.00 shipping.


sorry these longjohns are sold
next are the last 4 longjohns I have, so am offering these as a set for $10.00 plus 4.95 priority shipping.


also in that same crate, found about 10 light garlands.  So I am offering these at $5.00 each and $4.95 priority shipping.


sorry this mouse tree  just sold.
I have one little mouse in a tree left.  This little tree is in a yellow ware bowl.  I made a little grungy mouse and put in the bowl with a red scarf.  You will see alittle chunk of "cheese" that he is guarding.  this little mousie tree is 12.95 plus 6.95 shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment