NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Monday, December 7, 2009

more crafts



Sorry this set is sold.
I have 2 little stitchery pillows for sale here.  the largest is about 10" x 10" and smaller is 7" x 8".  these are
$10.00 for set and 5.00 shipping



Sorry Santa is sold
Next is a Santa dressed in bright red flannel, holding a stick reindeer and little tree.  He is about 18" tall.

I am asking $19.95 plus 6.00 shipping for him



closesup of Santa and reindeer


Sorry this set is sold
This is an assortment of Santa items. You will see a red striped stocking, santa head ornament and little Saint Nicholas made on a clothespin.  I am asking $10.00 for the set of 3 plus 4.95 shipping.



Sorry these have been sold
I have 1 Velma left, they have greenish blue dresses\ on that are stained and little bunny in pocket around their necks.  They are 14" tall.  These are 12.95 each plus 4.95 shipping.

Sold he is sold
here is a closeup of a prim snowman. He is about 20" tall, very prim. I am asking $16.95 plus 6.50 shipping
on him.



this is a picture of him full body.
I will be listing more, but if anyone is interested, just email me at: oldecountrycupboard@atlantic.net
thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment