NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

more items to list

Well, I found some more items, I think this might be the last of it.  So if you are interested, just email me at
oldecountrycupboard@atlantic.net.  Thanks so much for great response. I don't have much to carry over now till next year. I want to start fresh, new booth look and brand new items. So thanks so much for looking and hope you like what you see.


 Sorry these are both sold.
I have 2 of these Santa Ornaments left, they are $6.95 each and $2.95 to ship.
They are about 6-7" high.






Sold these are sold
I have 1 of the brown dresses left and 1 of the cranberry colored, you can 2 of these for $8.00 plus $3.95 shipping.  Or all 4 for $12.00 plus $4.94 shipping


Sorry these ornaments are Sold.
This a grouping of ornaments, I have a cedar filled reindeer, two little stockings that are about 5" tall and a letter to santa. this grouping sells for $12.00 plus $4.95 shipping


Sorry the beeswax Prairie dolls just sold.
Closeup of beeswax ornament, these make great ornaments, just thread a small wire through the head and twist in knot. Look great on a prim tree.



Sorry this set just sold.
I have a lot of 10 packs of beeswax prairie dolls
these are small about 3" high, made of blackened beeswax and rubbed with cinnamon.  I am asking 10.00 for the lot of 10 plus $4.95 priority shipping.


this is still available
This is a beeswax grouping of 3 Farmers Daughters beeswax figures. these are pretty big about  6". I have included 3 in this grouping, they come in a little wood slat tray with fresh greenery.
This set sells for $12.95 plus 6.95 shipping. These are heavy.



Sorry but the chairs have just sold
these little chairs, I was going to put a little tree in, but ran out of time. I am offering these for $10.00 for both plus $5.00 shipping.




Sorry these all sold now
I have 8 these Santa ornaments left, they are $3.50 each. shipping will depend on how many are purchased, but to give you an idea 1 would be $1.05.  They are about 10" long and from one of my You are Special Patterns called #141 Christmas Pals.


Sorry these little Angel's just sold
I had 4 of these Angels left, offering them in a lot for $10.00 plus $4.95 shipping.  These are made from a pattern  by Sweet Meadows Farms.


.
Sorry  Gingerbread box  has just been sold
This is one of the those items, I found in the crate left at my dad's.  This arrangement was made in a old looking reproduction box with hinged lid. I made and baked a gingerbread man and put in the box with greenery, angel vine and a 12" prim tree, with some wooden candy canes.  This one I am asking 19.95 plus $8.95 shipping, this is kind of heavy.


closeup of gingerbread man.

.
available
I have a couple of jar lamps left, these are offered together as the flat rate shipping will be cheaper together.
You get both lamps for 10.00 plus 8.95 shipping.  One is filled with pinto beans and the other with rosehips, pods and cinnamon sticks.


still available
I have a couple of prim jars left, one jar is filled with grungy candles and the other is little wax
gingerbread men.  You get both jars for $8.00 plus 6.95 shipping.


still available
The last of jars, these are smaller jars, pint jars and smaller.  They are filled with candles and little wax gingerbread men.  You get all three jars for $10.00 plus 8.00 shipping.





Sorry these little bears Just sold
I had a bunch of these little guys made, they are made from a Sweet Meadows farm pattern. I sold all but 2.
They are about 6" tall and made from kunin fur.  they are $10.00 for the set and $4.95 shipping.


Sorry these are sold
I have one lot of these left, they are little St. Nicholas's made on a clothespin.  You get all three for 6.95 plus 2.95 shipping.

Sorry this mousie has just been sold
I had a one of the Mrs. Santa left, she is from a Old Road Primitives pattern.  She is about 6" tall and mounted on an cracker tin with present and tree.  She is dressed in Chritmas red with furry trim and holds a little sign.  She is adorable . I am asking 6.95 plus $4.95 shipping for her.


Sorry she has been sold
available
This is Sarah the Prairie Doll, she is holding an old quilt, dressed in colonial blue.  She also has a little tree in a can that says Christmas Blessings. Both in the set for $16.95 plus 6.95 shipping.



sorry Annie is sold and has a new home

I found one more Raggedy in a crate, she is like the one in the giveaway.  She is holding a snowman is nice sized doll.  She is $14.95 plus $5.00 shipping.


These Santa ornaments are now sold
I found 4 more of these in the bottom of a crate.  These are $4.00 each. Plus shipping. around $1.05 to ship one.

Sorry this lil Mouse just sold

Here is a little Santa Mouse to match the Mrs. Santa mouse on a can.  He also sits on a tin cracker tin, tin will open.  He is holding a list, little wreath and has a package.
He is $6.59 plus $4.95 shipping.



Sorry but this  Mouse has just been sold
I have one of these also, almost the same as above, but he has a tree and package, this little mousie is $7.95 plus $4.95 shipping.


available

I had another Sarah doll tucked away she is holding a little quilt and has Olde Country Christmas jar w/tree.
She is $16.95 plus $6.95 shipping.  She is dressed in blue with little flowers on her dress.



These are sold
I have 1 set of these left, I am selling the tree and santa together in one set.  Santa and tree are both made on a bobbin, santa bobbin is about 12" and tree bobbin is about 10".  Tree will stand on it own, Santa has a hanger on back for hanging on a tree. This set is $12.95 plus $4.95 shipping.



I found one more black doll, this one is dressed in red checked dress with watermelon print on bottom  She is holding a distressed watermelon.  She is $12.95 plus 5.00 shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment