NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Monday, December 7, 2009

Leftovers from show

HI Everyone,
I am offering some of my leftovers from my last show to the members of my blog before I put them up on ebay. I am charging a flat rate of $5.00 shipping If you are interested please contact me at oldecountrycupboard@atlantic.net
This first doll is approx. 20", long and is holding an old quilt and stockings on a stick.
she is 18.95 plus 5.00 shipping.

next is a doll that is approx. 24" long,she is holding a little feedsack bag. Dressed in small green check.
She is $14.95 plus 5.00 shipping. Sorry this doll is sold.



next is the same doll as above but dressed in a burnt orange-red dress, holding a distressed watermelon.
She is also $14.95 plus $5.00 shipping.


Another doll, dressed in a pretty country blue print holding a crow feedsack, she is also $14.95 plus $5.00 shipping.  Sorry this doll is sold now.


No comments:

Post a Comment