I have been working hard trying to get my show inventory up. Here are few items that I have working on. These are some super simple pumpkins that I painted white, black and orange. I have grunged them up some, still have to add a prim tag. Got more ready to paint tomorrow.
I was able to get more soaps done today, my newest mold is the Witch head which I just love. It doesn't show up in the pic very well, wrong time of day to take a picture.
I have used the witches boot, and another new one with a flying witch. I love these, they look so prim.
My daughter and I have been stitching some, while I was sitting at the hospital with my dad, I took some stitching along with me. My daughter also helped me, she loves the redwork, only 1 color to have to deal with.
I surfed the interenet for some vintage images and these are what I found. I took a few closeups of some of the pillows.
One of the prim stores I went into, had a bunch of redwork ornaments decorated on their tree, and it looked so festive.
Vintage images of children
Well, I have few dresses in the dryer drying, time to get them out and dress some more dolls. I have several things I want to try to get finished tonight. We did get a trailer the other day, so now I can start stacking finished items in crates and storing them in there, instead of my house.