NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, I almost got my Annie's dolls finished. I still have to make the Gingerbread Men to go with them. Hope to get them done tonight. This is a pattern from my You are Special line #248 I love Gingerbread. I had an order for the finished doll, so made a couple of extra ones. If I get the gingerbread men done tonight , I will add that picture to this post.



The days just are not long enough, seems like I get up, do orders, time for lunch. Start on finished items, time to cook dinner for my dad. I have to cook a different dinner for him each night as he can't have salt or sugar. That gets a little difficult at times. But luckily for me, my husband wanted Sonny's Barbeque for dinner and I only had to cook once today.

My daughter has been busy working on stitchery pillows. she was able to get 2 more finished. She really does a good job on them.



I have had several emails asking for the Santa images from the books last night. I have posted the 2 I used. They were Freebies I downloaded off the internet. I also added one of my favorite Santa images. I use this one on a lot of my items. You should be able to right click on these and save them to your computer. If you have any problems just let me know and I can email them to you directly.










I think this is one of the recipes I am going to use at the shows this year, here is a copy of it. I think I am going to use this reindeer graphic on the recipe card.




Reindeer Fodder

2-1/2 lb. white almond bark
3 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
3 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups colored miniature marshmallows
3 cups roasted pecans
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Roast pecans 10 minutes. Melt almond bark in double boiler. Mix other ingredients together; pour melted almond bark over all and mix. Spoon out on waxed paper.

Well, the new Issue of Country Sampler seem like it is going to be a good issue for me, I have had quite a few orders for the Finished Scarecrow Hank I have in there. so i need to get busy working on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment