NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Friday, July 31, 2009

Snowman and Angel clothespin patterns

Hi,
I managed to get the pattern for the little clothespin Snowman done today. Also did a little Angel clothespin angel ornament. Both are in the share box. Be sure to get all the pieces.
I had been wanting to make this guy again. I sold the original model last year at a show and forgot how much I liked him until I got him made. He is #414 Merry Christmas in Our Olde Country Cupboard Line. There is a lot to him. but only had one last year and he sold right away at the first show I did. I always say I am not going to sell my models, but always do. I live in a small house and it does get crowded.



Next I used a pattern by Aunt Manny's. I had to make up the ( To: Santa Claus and North Pole) and a "child's name on the computer, in the original pattern you were supposed to use rubber stamps. But this is much easier using the iron on paper. I got quite a few of these made. I have a whole stack yet to iron the transfers on. I am putting different names in from place on the envelopes. This way they can be used together stuck in a bowl or mail bag with different names on. I am thinking of making a santa's mailbag and using some letters in the bag with a electric candle light and lots of greenery.




This is the little Clothespin Angel I made. I like the way she turned out. She is good for using up some of those scraps we all have laying around. I used some feedsack towels my mom had purchased a long time. When she passed away, I was given all her fabric scraps.



Well, this is the last day of my Christmas in July. I will still to try post about every day, with what I got done and some more freebies. I will be changing my Christmas logo above with a fall one made by Deb's lost treasures for the fall season, then a Halloween one. I am ready to get working on fall items now. I have gotten a ton of orders for the Hank the Scarecrow already finished, so this weekend, I guess I know what I will be doing. Please keep checking back with us. I plan on doing another giveaway with all the models of the freebies, such as the Mouse in stocking, mouse in matchbox. Clothespin Angel and Snowman next. So check in tomorrow night to see when to sign up.

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You have incredible talent. All the items look great and boy are you fast!!! Thanks for the free patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add that I LOVE your Santa on a bench and the Santa letters - very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is wonderful! I love the santa! And, just a thought....I wonder if you could leave the "from" section blank & that way people could let their kids personalize that corner? With my luck, if I did those people would want ones with their kids name, so if you left at least a few blank, you could cover some of these off-the-wall names kids have these days! :)
    Have a great day!
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Christmas Cheer with us! Love the santa!!and the letters how cute.
    always enjoy reading your blog.

    peggy lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the free patterns. I bought that Santa pattern last year, but never made it. I'm digging it out right now. Have to make one for myself.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will misss the Christmas In July! Thanks for being so wonderful & sharing all that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your Christmas in July posts. I can only imagine the time and effort you put into getting all this information into blogland. I have enjoyed seeing your creations so much. I definitely feel more inspired to try my hand at crafting now. Thanks again for showing us your beautiful work. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading your blog for quite
    awhile and just got one started and decided
    to sign on as a follower....Just love the Santa.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sandy, for taking your time/effort to share all your great ideas (and free patterns) with us! You are GREAT!! Take Care and God Bless! Donna, Ebay ID: countercrafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have visited your blog multiple times in search of the pattern for the clothspin snowmen. I go all the way to the bottom, but I still find nothing. What am I missing? Is it no longer offered?

    ReplyDelete