NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HI everyone,
I managed to finished up these black dolls, from a pattern from Threadbare Primitives, they are not very Christmasy looking. But I always sell out of the black dolls at my shows. I am trying to do a lot these in everyday colors that can be used all year round.



Next, I dug out some old patterns from Sarrah Sporrer, she designs for Indygo Junction and got this small wall quilt done, I have quite a few of her patterns. I am pleased with the way it turned out. I am trying to think of items a little different to make this year. I want to do a booth makeover.


My friend Deb from Crows in the Cupola, gave me a teriffic idea, she gives away recipe cards of Christmas snacks to the first 40 customers in her booth. I am thinking of trying it also this year. I usually have a big bowl of peppermint candies sitting on the counter and that goes over very well, doesn't even last half a day. I buy those bags that have the handles on them and use them to package everything when a customer buys something from me. I know I hear comments like, they are the ones that have those neat bags every year. I just think in this time, and everyone trying to sell, you have to do the little things that make people want to purchase from you and come back time and time.
My friend Carmen is supposed to be coming again tomorrow for a few hours. Hopefully sometime soon, we will get to spend more than a couple of hours Her husband is going to the VA hospital, so rather that sit there, she is going to drive anotoher 30 minutes to come and see me.

3 comments:

  1. Your black angels are wonderful! I can see why you sell out!
    I am amazed once again at how much you have gotten done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another inspiring day...you amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black angels are wonderful. I Love seeing your creations. What a clever idea with the pepermints and bags.

    ReplyDelete