NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A big thank you and a few more Christmas pics

My prim tree in dining room.


Thank you everyone that purchased from us. We still have some items left and hope to add some more items Monday night. so please check back with us and join our new selling blog
http://theoldecountrycupboardwholesale.blogspot.com/

Samantha and I will be having some giveaways just in time for Christmas, watch for details next
week. I will boxing up items on Monday and Tuesday and figuring shipping and sending out invoice then.
Tomorrow is an off day, gonna go shopping. It is gonna be chilly, perfect for Christmas shopping.

Well, somehow, I keep putting more out. I got the lights on the outside of house up finally. Added a few more things in the living. Finishing up the Kitchen. But I thought I would share some of what I have done.

One of my favorite Santas, I purchased him from Ragon House several years ago.

A gift that I truly love, from my parents. I still miss them terribly and wish they were here.


8 comments:

  1. beautiful touches to he house, so far I have one tree up but it's naked lol but I may just haul off & get into a decroating fit here this week LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy~

    Love your dining room tree!! So beautiful!!

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful Sandy - that first photo, though, is absolutely gorgeous....Please (perty please!) come decorate my house!!! ;o) Hope you had a great day shopping....Me, haven't started. YIKES! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are so beautiful, warm and inviting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy , just beautiful and so primtastic! have a great week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Trees Sandy!!!
    I love all your Christmas touches too!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have fun shopping!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, I loved seeing a peek inside your home. It's a beautiful home for sure. The trees are really pretty. You do such a great job.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy,

    I am still visiting blogs to see their homes at Christmas. Yours looks lovely. Gorgeous Santa.

    Have a great day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete