NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Santas, Angels, and Mice

Another busy week, I finished 4 of my Father Christmas. Unfortunately 2 of them I don't get to keep. They were for orders. I am hoping to get a couple more made. I had found some really dark red fabric at Walmart 2 years and bought all they had, of course, now I can't find the dark red. These guys look good in the darker colors. So I am searching for the fabric, hopefully find it for next year.


I got 5 of my #433 Simple Angel finished. These are quick and easy. No legs. I have a couple of cutter quilts, I had purchased on ebay, I am using for the wings and stockings.

I have 4 of Samantha's #217 Christmas mice finished, have 5 more candy canes and mice to add ears to, and then they too shall be done.


Last I had this one wreath, sitting in my shed, decided to make a Santa head and attach. I love this wool, don't have much left, but it is so nice and long.

Tomorrow, back to the cancer center, for another 4 1/2 hour session, then hubby wants to go shopping. If you are interested in any of the patterns, I have put them on the side bar. I feel like since my fall show is over, Christmas time is here, since that is all I will making for the next few weeks.

7 comments:

  1. You've made so many beautiful things this week! When we get back, I'll look and see if our Walmart has any of the dark red fabric left. They have been my source of fabric, too. And I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow, sweet friend! Hugs! Diane ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a Hancocks close by? they have that fabric in bright & dark red, I'm down to 9 days till show time & you're running circles around me over there LOL LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these! Makes me wish McIntosh was tomorrow!! Good luck with your treatment and getting everything finished!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love all things Sandy....but this round, Father Christmas captures my heart....You make such amazing things...and it's my goal to own one of your reindeer someway somehow before the holidays!! Wishing you luck with your treatment - hope the side effects are minimal - and you kick some cancer butt....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love Santa. Your goodies are wonderful!!! I am sure they don't last long.

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your new prims Sandy...good luck with your treatment!!..just bought your Father Christmas...love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the Angels and especially since they look fairly simple but Mice are ALWAYS my favorite...I can just never get my candy canes to turn out right so kind of gave up on them
    I will be praying for you tomorrow that all goes well with your treatments and no bad side effects.
    They don't have much of a selection on any fabric here and I am having a hard time finding some red and green homespun. Going to another fabric store this week end and hoping they have what I need. Take care
    Nancy....insidenanashead

    ReplyDelete