Been finishing up some Santa's this weekend. I found this body in the pile of "to do's" left from last year. All I had to do was make his jacket and add a candy cane and do his face. One more down from my pile of half finished bodies.
I finished up some more of my Holiday bobbins, these are the Santa's. I have an old wood bucket, that I got from my parents, that these look great in.
This weekend seemed to go so fast. I had the weekend all to myself. Hubby worked, and I spent a lot of time in the pool. Just can't seem to get in the sewing mood this year, shows only a couple of months away now, and need to really get busy.
I had several fall items I had to finish, I got some pumpkins and scarecrow ready to ship out tomorrow. The new Country Sampler is out and already sold some finished items. Samantha has an ad in there also, and sold several aprons and patterns.
I have a new pattern almost ready to go, hope to have it ready tomorrow night. So check to see what I have been working on. Remember check out Samantha's blog, she has a freebie up for you and her new giveaway. http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/
I am 54 years old. Been married to my husband Todd for over 20 years now. I have one daughter, Samantha, who is 20 years old. She is currently working at Chrysler/dodge dealership, and going part time to college. She is my only child. I have 2 websites , You are Special Patterns and The Olde Country Cupboard. I love primitives.
DIRECTIONS: Blend 3 to 4 parts Modifier to 1 part fragrance oil. Add water. This product will remain clear in water. (Example - use 1.5 oz. of modified Fragrance Oils to 1 gallon of water for a linen spray.)
I purchase my modifier at http://www.rusticescentuals.com/