I got my newest Pattern finished yesterday, I call her Annie's Rooster. It took me a couple of tries to get her looking right. She was just going to be a summer Annie, then I decided to make her with a rooster. I found some old green plaid fabric, stuffed in a closet, that worked perfectly for her dress. I used a logo from http:www.eweandmeprintables.com/ for the apron. I couldn't figure out how to get the Rooster drawn out, then I remembered the rooster Carmen had gotten me at Christmas from Beall's. So I used that Rooster as a guide. I have this pattern on the sidebar if you are interested. Pattern is $6.00. The logo is not included in the pattern. If you want a pre-printed rooster logo on muslin, I am selling those for $1.50 ppd.
Next I dug out an old Threadbare Primitives pattern, and made this black doll. I wasn't sure if I was going to make black dolls this year. But I had this watermelon fabric and it just seemed to fit this doll. I used sheep's wool for her hair, instead of yarn, like the pattern called for.
We have had a lot of request for wholesale tarts and sprays, so after a lot of thought, Samantha and I have decided to give it a try. She has already picked up a few stores. Just go to her blog and click on the button on the sidebar for info on the wholesale prices. http://samanthasaccessories.blogspot.com/ and email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, I have been wanting to declutter my house somewhat, I took down most of my chickens. I want a more bare look. I love my old crocks and scales. I played with some arrangements around the house. Here are some of the pics of what I did today, still have alot of decluttering to do.
I found some labels that I had ordered last year, and been gluing them to jars with the covered lids. Everywhere you look on my hutches, you can labels in my house.
Well, I guess that is about it for now, got a ton of half finished dolls, to get dressed, orders to do. But all I want to do is go to bed early and read a book.