NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Friday, February 11, 2011

Samanthas new Bunny in a Can pattern


Just wanted to share Samantha's new pattern, she calls this one Bunny in a Can. She has an Easter special price of $4.00 for the e-pattern. I have the button on the side for purchase if you are interested.



I have been making Santa's, snowman and feedsacks this week. Trying to catch up on orders. I still have some finished dolls to get made this coming week.



Well, back to sewing. Hope everyone has a good night.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!Your still doing christmas or catching up.hope your feeling well.I got my print too.thank you so much!have a great weekend.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Glad to hear that you have felt well enough to sew! Take Care of yourself. Donna, gmills4@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your patterns and the dolls you have on your blog. Do you put hair on the back of the heads or do you just go around the face? Blessings, Janice - Black Creek primitives & Amy Lynns Creations

    ReplyDelete