NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank you everyone

thank you everyone for your purchases. I will be posting a few more items tomorrow night also around 6:00 pm. It got too dark for me to keep going through the trailer. I know I still have a few more items left.
I will be getting invoice ready for everyone who has purchase from me and again a big thank you.

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome to have a sale on your blog, thanks for doing that, love your creations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me if you have any of your Vacuum cover dolls left? Also, could you tell me what size your pattern #318 HANNAH'S CHRISTMAS is?
    My email is poplarstprims@hotmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete