NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Extending E-Pattern sale one more day

HI,
thanks to all who have ordered my e-patterns, the response has been great. So I am extending it one more day.  It will go off Monday night at 12:00. So if you want to order, just look on the side bar and click the paypal button. Be sure to write in the comment section on the paypal payment, you choice of patterns.

Next week, I am going to start bringing back some of my Free Christmas patterns, not sure yet if I am going to do my Christmas in July yet.  Since we will be on the cruise for 5 days. But I will start sharing the patterns again.

take care and be safe on Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment