NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

PLEASE USE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT
THEOLDECOUNTRYCUPBOARD@OUTLOOK.COM

VISIT OUR WEBSITES

You are Special Patterns

Samantha's New WEBSITE

Follow by Email

Monday, February 23, 2009

My New blog

Hi,
I want to Welcome you to my blog. I hope to share some of my crafting moments with you. I am a pattern designer. I currently have 2 websites now. You are Special and The Olde Country Cupboard. I am a stay at home mom. I started the You are Special Website over 10 years ago. I didn't want to go back to work, I wanted to stay home with my daughter. I had done craft shows for many years and decided I could design my own patterns. Luckily my husband supported me and I have been very blessed to have a successful business. My daughter is helping me on the newest venture called The Olde Country Cupboard. We hope to one day have a store. But right now, we are working on new designs for the website and the response to the patterns on that site have been wonderful. We are in the process of adding more patterns to both sites. We just added 3 to the Olde Country Cupboard site. We hope you will take a peek and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment